Thursday, March 3, 2011

Carrot Salad

Carrots are my favorite raw vegetable. And I think my kids would like them better but unfortunately they're really hard for my 3 and 2 year old to eat. So here's a great salad that even my picky eaters LOVE. It sounds crazy but give it a try and you might love it too!!


Carrot Salad

2-3 cups of shredded carrots (I prefer finely shredded and I have a bosch attachment for it)
Raisins
Italian Dressing

Mix carrots with your desired amount of raisins (about a cup). Then add enough Italian dressing just to moisten it (I start with about 3-4 Tbs. and keep adding until it looks just moistened).

With raisins in it my kids don't even care and this is my husband's favorite salad!! He usually asks me to double it so he can take some to eat at work for a few days!

No comments: