Sunday, November 27, 2011

JoAnn's Black Friday!

I LOVE the Black Friday sales at JoAnn's. 

L.
O.
V.
E.

Really only because of the flannel. This year it was $1.49/yard so I got TONS of fabric for baby blankets to make. I made 2 for me and the rest will be for gifts.  Here are the ones I already finished for me the new baby.


Can I get a vote on the above blanket? Dave thinks the polka dots (which are black) make the top one a little girly. Is it girly or boyish?? Now I'm worried about it.

This blanket I LOVE! And because I bought the last of the bolt of the monkeys, she gave me 75% off the sale price! I paid .50 for 1 1/2 yards of those little soccer monkeys! haha!!


More to come as I finish them!
 




2 comments:

A.J. Dub. (Amy) said...

Love both of them! Dang sweet deal on the monkeys!

A.J. Dub. (Amy) said...

I don't think the dots are girly. It looks like a little by's blanket to me.