Sunday, November 27, 2011

JoAnn's Black Friday!

I LOVE the Black Friday sales at JoAnn's. 

L.
O.
V.
E.

Really only because of the flannel. This year it was $1.49/yard so I got TONS of fabric for baby blankets to make. I made 2 for me and the rest will be for gifts.  Here are the ones I already finished for me the new baby.


Can I get a vote on the above blanket? Dave thinks the polka dots (which are black) make the top one a little girly. Is it girly or boyish?? Now I'm worried about it.

This blanket I LOVE! And because I bought the last of the bolt of the monkeys, she gave me 75% off the sale price! I paid .50 for 1 1/2 yards of those little soccer monkeys! haha!!


More to come as I finish them!
 




3 comments:

A.J. Dub. said...

Love both of them! Dang sweet deal on the monkeys!

A.J. Dub. said...

I don't think the dots are girly. It looks like a little by's blanket to me.

obat aborsi said...

Thank you so much for picking my card as one your winners from the teddies challenge, it is such an honour.
Thank you for all your hard work in making the challenge so successful, it's a shame that the challenge is ending but I can totally understand your reasons and wish you all the best.
Sue xx obat penggugur kandungan